Has this happened to anyone else? This has happened maybe five or six time in the two+ years that I've owned my C-MAX. I come out in the morning (or any time of day) and all of my windows are down. However this has only happened when parked at my house, so I'm assuming that I am causing it in some way with the key in my pocket (I wouldn't know how to lower the windows remotely if I had to do it on purpose). Any ideas?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Windows Down in the MorningPower Windows
Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:58 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:00 AM
Looks like you found your answer.
Edited by raadsel, 03 October 2018 - 11:01 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users