CEL Code P144B

Has anyone gotten more info on this? The code is supposed to mean that the fresh air line for the evap system is blocked. I located the line and filter, and made sure air could pass freely. It can, but the light still comes on. I cannot blow Air into the charcoal canister though. Any help would he greatly appreciated.

Thanks C-MaxA2, but I had gone over that post several times, and it never actually gave a conclusion. So after much more time on the internet I found this document. http://www.fordservicecontent.com/ford_content/catalog/motorcraft/OBDSM1700_HEV.pdf  It is a Ford document explaining how the EVAP system works in our Hybrid cars. I found a section that lists P144B as a fresh air line blockage. 

In the rear of the car there is a cover in between the gas tank and the muffler. This hides the pump, an air filter and the fresh air line for the leak check system. On the passenger side there is a line that goes out and disappears up past the charcoal canister. This is the fresh air line. It should pass air easily. If not, a spider has probably built a nest at the entrance which you cannot get to. Blow some compressed air through the line and it should get rid of the blockage. Reset the check engine light and you should be back in business.

I hope this helps some one out in the future.