Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Michelin Defender T+H or Energy Saver A/S
Posted 17 November 2018 - 09:32 AM
Thinking is switching to Defender T+H to get more mileage.
Good or bad idea? Anyone have experience with Defenders on a Cmax?
Hope to not loose to much in mpg or comfort but Defenders are rated at 80K.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:51 PM
I bought the CMAX for gas mileage and the Michelin's Energy Savers are part of the reason for the best MPG's. I don't understand why people don't think they don't do that well in weather conditions. They worked fine for me driving carefully and 85k miles with 50 psi and going for more.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users