Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Seat belt height adjustment
Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:03 PM
The plastic button for the seat belt height adjuster on the drivers side B-pillar broke. Does anyone have a part number, or better yet, a factory parts manual?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:27 PM
Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:59 AM
Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:01 PM
Wow, that Ford site is not easy to navigate. I found the internal metal adjustment plate for the seatbelt but not the plastic trim with the button that goes over it. It’s the plastic part I need. Anyone else ever had this issue?
I just wanted to follow up on this. I was not able to find the part via the Ford parts diagram. Can someone help?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users