Ford C-Max Doors Won't open

Hello, I have 2013 Ford C-Max by vin its 2012 fyi.

Central locking is not working with remote nor from inside, its not doing anything. 

Local electrician checked and said that he sees the door form computer that he attached, he even managed to open trunk from computer (its not opening from remote key, remote key is working panic is working). He checked all fuses and all OK. Basically what he said was that, The command is going through but power is not going to doors... 

Do you have any suggestions ? 

Please help and thanks in advance. 

If tech has proper tool, tech can read the status of the door latches (door ajar DTC) and all DTCs associated with the MS-Can modules. Did he do that?  The ForScan App for Smartphones with proper OBDII plug in adapter (eg, OBDLink MX Elm327) can read all HS and MS Can Modules.

If doors aren't closed you should also see it on the intrument panel.  The Door Modules and the Liftgate Trunk Module have their own Fuses which are hot all the time.  So, I doubt all Modules have blown fuses.  If the command is not going through to the door but did to the Trunk, then perhaps there is a problem with the MS Can at one of the connection / splice points.  The Body Control Module would send the commands over the MS Can to the Modules.

Lastly, as homestead mentions, perhaps something is amiss with an input to the BCM preventing operation of the door locks.  Does car finder work: from the manual,

Car Finder
Press the lock button on the key twice
within three seconds. The horn sounds and
the turn signals flash. We recommend you
use this method to locate your vehicle,
rather than using the panic alarm.
Note: If locking was not successful or if any
door or the liftgate is open, or if the hood is
open on vehicles with a perimeter alarm or
remote start, the horn will sound twice and
the lamps will not flash.
Sounding a Panic Alarm (If Equipped)
Note: The panic alarm will only operate
when the ignition is off.

all doors are closed, if some open i see it on dashboard. trunk is closed all the time, i cant open it. tech with obd and tablet send command and trunk did open but not any of doors. he said when he sent command he hear that command going through there was a clicking sound but nothing happening, in dashboard i see all doors OK. 

When i press the remote twice nothing happening... only thing that works  from remote is panic and when i press open long time or close every windows opens or closes but not doors... 

im little confused ... dont know what to do...

my car is without smart keys its ordinary keys, and i have spare one but no luck with it either...

Edited by sarjvela

Since you get nothing from double click the lock button (horn should blow once) and tech sent commands to doors and nothing happened, IMO door modules are not the problem.  Try this: open the hood with doors closed and double click the lock button and see if horn blows twice.  Since windows work when holding button, problem likely not MS-Can.  Problem might be a faulty hood switch. 

BCM may believe the hood is always open.  There is no way for BCM to tell when hood opens or closes but only its apparent status.  Open hood and look to the left of the locking mechanism and you will see the wiring to the switch.  When the hood latches, the latching mechanism rotates up and pushes the switch to a closed position.

If there are no DTCs (can you verify whether the tech scanned all modules for DTCs), perhaps BCM might need reprogrammed (perhaps lost some configuration settings). 

Where was the clicking sound comming from: under the glove box or from the doors?  If BCM sent command to doors and doors didn't unlock / lock there should be DTCs.