Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Ford C-Max hybrid 2013 trouble codes
Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:14 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:23 AM
Search the attached document for P26CA, P26D0, P26D3 and U019F all relating to the cooling system.
P1703 - Brake Switch Out of Self Test Range
Description:This DTC sets when, during the key ON engine OFF (KOEO) self-test, the brake pedal position (BPP) switch signal was high, or during the key ON, engine running (KOER) self-test, the BPP signal did not cycle high and low. Possible Causes:
- BPP circuit open
- BPP circuit short to ground
- BPP circuit short to voltage
- Stoplamp circuits open
- Stoplamp circuits short to ground
- Stoplamp circuits short to voltage
- Concern in module connected to the BPP circuit
- Damaged brake switch
- Incorrectly adjusted brake switch
P1408 - EGR Flow Out Of Self Test RangeDescription: This test is carried out during the key ON, engine running (KOER) self-test only. The exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system is commanded on at a fixed engine speed. This DTC sets when the PCM detects the EGR flow is less than or greater than expected. Possible Causes:
- Electric exhaust gas recirculation (EEGR) valve stuck open or closed
- EEGR connector not seated correctly
- EEGR stepper motor
- VPWR circuit open
- EGRMC circuit open
- EGRMC circuit short to voltage
- EGRMC circuit short to ground
- Vacuum signal to manifold absolute pressure (MAP) restricted or leaking
- Mass airflow (MAF) sensor signal erroneous
- Carbon build up in the EEGR valve seat area
P05A1 - Grille Shutter A Minimum/Maximum Stop PerformanceDescription: Possible Causes: Diagnostic Aids: Refer to the Workshop Manual Section 501-02, Front End Body Panels to continue diagnosis. Application Key On Engine Off Key On Engine Running Continuous Memory All Refer to the Description, Possible Causes and Diagnostic Aids for the DTC.
Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:11 PM
When the grille shutter actuator senses it is unable to obtain a fully open or closed position of the grille shutter, it sends a message to the PCM via the LIN . The PCM then sets the DTC when the fault is communicated for a predetermined amount of time.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users