How to activate GPS time sync and outside air temp display

Question is, how does one activate GPS time synchronization and outside air temp display on plain-vanilla SEL?  Are these Nav-only functions?

On page 478 of my owners manual (My Ford Touch -> Settings -> Clock) it says:

From this screen, you can also make other adjustments, such as 12– or
24–hour mode, activate GPS time synchronization and have the system
automatically update for daylight savings time and new time zones.

You can also turn the outside air temperature display on and off. When
the outside air temperature is displayed, it appears at the top center of
the touchscreen next to the time and date.
Edited by Bill-N

That is the new updated Myford Touch program.  It seems that all of us C-Max owners will be given new SD cards in the first quarter of this year so that we can update our systems, and hopefully the people that have very buggy systems will find an improvement.  Our MFT works just fine (knocking on wood).

Getting back to outside temperature display.  It says this under MFT climate controls on the Ford web-site. I tried settings, then the clock menu and didn't say anything about outside temp.

CONFIGURE OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE DISPLAY

In order to configure outside temperature display, touch Settings and choose the Clock menu.

The C-max shipped with MFT 3.2.1 (or maybe 3.2.2).

The MFT 3.5.1 update came out in the fall but is being phased in slowly across all vehicle lines which have MFT. Edge, Focus (gasoline), and Escape are already eligible for the upgrade. C-max and Focus electric are due for the update any day now...

The C-max shipped with MFT 3.2.1 (or maybe 3.2.2).

The MFT 3.5.1 update came out in the fall but is being phased in slowly across all vehicle lines which have MFT. Edge, Focus (gasoline), and Escape are already eligible for the upgrade. C-max and Focus electric are due for the update any day now...

Mine shipped with 3.1.3.

The current 3.5.1 release won't install on it because it says BEVs (Battery Electric Vehicles) need a different version.

I called the customer-care line about 10 days ago and they said there is currently no newer version for a C-Max.

I'm looking forward to the new version, with the energy-flow diagram etc. but I'm wondering if it'll be 3.5.1, or something newer.

I'm also hoping it (re-)enables AppLink.  I've joined their developer program where I can write my own apps and integrate them with the touch-screen display, but can't try them out because 3.1.3 has AppLink disabled.