600+Mile CMax Club

Jus-A-CMax

My current tank is not going to be anything to brag about.  I have not been able to get past 42mpg with the first 1/4 tank.  Have seen as low as 41.0 I think it is because my braking has been very poor lately, too many panic stops due to morons behind the wheel.  Plus I haven't been working at it very hard.  To many other things going on in my world this week.  My hat is off to those of you bringing in these incredible numbers, I only wish I could say the same.

My current tank is not going to be anything to brag about.  I have not been able to get past 42mpg with the first 1/4 tank.  Have seen as low as 41.0 I think it is because my braking has been very poor lately, too many panic stops due to morons behind the wheel.  Plus I haven't been working at it very hard.  To many other things going on in my world this week.  My hat is off to those of you bringing in these incredible numbers, I only wish I could say the same.

mtb, no rush, whats the hurry? Sometimes I don't even do it, it all depends as we use our cars for work and it's a bonus if we get it. The way you should look at it, anything above 40MPG is great gunz...could be a lot worse. Enjoy the car and don't sweat it...so relax  :)

Well I chickened out at 587.2 miles. Put in 12.51 gallons when filled up. This last tank started out poorly so I am hopeful for the next one. I just hope the weather holds up, supposed to get rain for the weekend. :sad:

I will get there soon! :drool:

12.51 is still good, if that was my car, I would have taken it to 12.80 or .90 and that would have given you the extra miles, but as I always said, it takes some balls to get use to this low gas and having such miles (hence my insurance). Good stuff...I so look forward to adding all of you guys to the club list. And the good news is that it's very possible...4 have done it and now at least 2 have come super close, its just a matter of time :rockon:

:wub2:  likes to frbill and davidwitham ...c'mon fellas :drool:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I think the 600 mile club is great, but now the I am learning to try to be more efficient in my driving habits I think and know that I want to be the first to break the 700 Mile Club. It's coming starting next tank. Lets see me do 600 miles this tank first.

OK all you C Max Energi owners.

We Can Do This!

i'm knocking on the door but chickened out as the fuel bars went negative and the family couldn't believe i might strand them.

Here's the deal, if you know a gas station is 7 miles away, you're on a surface street and no load, it can be done easily. You can max to 12.80 safely, I've taken it higher but I also know my LIMIT.

But you have family and load so it was the wise choice. No hurry, but the MAIN THING is that you are maximizing on the FE front so you're up there above the other drivers and I commend u for that, well done and see you next time :rockon: