Fun Sync 3 glitch to report...

cr08

To preface this: I recently upgraded my 2013 Energi to Sync 3. So I'm running off the original 2013MY ACM and a 2016 nav equipped APIM with the latest 3.4.21098 software update.

Yesterday was the start of SiriusXM's free preview and is going on until June 8th. Was playing around to ensure my system had been activated accordingly. Apparently at some stage it 'froze' but not in the usual ways. I could still actively change audio sources, change volume, and interact with everything normally. However either shutting down the car or pressing the power button with the car off (how I often mess with Sync while in my garage. I don't start the car or turn on accessory mode, just press the power button on the dash for the audio system) would react. So this was a new failure mode for me. This time around fuse 79 didn't resolve it on its own. Fuse 67 was what was needed to power down the APIM which was what was acting up here.

Just thought I'd throw that out there as a new failure mode I've run into. I'm still of the thought that there's something with the Sirius refresh process that tends to hang up the works on occasion. Since up to this free preview mine has been inactive so it was working hard to pull down all the channel logos, channel guide, etc.  from scratch.