Named your car?

RachelnLa

I am not sure what kind of people would be offended by pictures of fish, but I am reasonably sure they probably should just keep their computer and TV turned off and maybe just stay indoors.

Fish, frog what does it matter...theres only so many CMax badges, Idaho Potatoes or Franken-Moogoose on bicycles out there already. More diversity the better....now where is my other cutey avatar that I use to have.....hmmmmh.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I have not taken delivery just yet, but I just ordered the personalized plates with the cars name......MADCMAX...... (aka Mad Max)   :)   All variations of Mad Max were taken, including numbered variants, thus when I entered MADCMAX and it was available I could not believe it and placed the order immediately... :drool:

Fun stuff.  I'm really hoping the car will arrive the 25th or 26th --it was scheduled to be built today-- so I can drive from the SF Bay Area to SCAL (Temecula) on the 27th!...Hoping hoping it will be delivered and ready by then....If not, I'll fly..how boring...