Brainstorming doing a C-Max FAQ/possibly some short tips and tricks videos

cr08

Something that's been eating at my brain lately especially following the couple of Facebook C-Max groups is that I think a decent FAQ for these vehicles is probably worthwhile. Especially as it seems more people are buying these lately (not surprised with the gas prices). Many quirks and little idiosyncrasies that are unique to this vehicle that are worth documenting IMHO. It'll probably be a big/long term project and at least if I do tips & tricks videos, it'll obviously be focused on my own '13 Energi. I'll probably avoid doing the extreme hypermiling stuff. Most I'll probably do in that realm is cover very basic battery management/thermal management tips.

Looking for suggestions from other members here of some good items to add. I'll try and keep a running list on this post.

• Radio/ACM 'lockup' fix with the Fuse 79 pull/recommended calibration update per Ford's TSBs on other models (https://www.tsbsearch.com/Ford/SSM46440)
  • HVAC usage tips (vent only/outside air, limiting defrost load mixing defrost and vent/floor, battery friendly cabin heat usage tips)
Edited by cr08