Jus A CMax sighting...

Even though Virginia is a 'two-plate state', I've seen quite a few vehicles here in the Old Dominion with only one plate on the rear of the vehicle.  I'm sure, however, that you would be able to get the necessary bracket from your friendly local Ford dealer so that you could mount the obligatory plate in front.

No worries, I just found the mounting bracket in the battery compartment.

Dang. You can really spot them.

Hey I am an appraiser, I see a lot of things and gotta be quick too....in-n-out like Flynn.... ;)

That white Energi got me a tad jealous, I always wanted an Energi but at that time I could not get one due to no stock and also it was way above my budget. However, contrast that with the fact that there is no way to get all our ski/snowboard crap into an Energi for Mammoth. Seriously. So I am happy with Maxine....till Gen 2 come along....or a Prius.... :sing_rain:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I got real closeup of my C-Max's doppelganger(same color that I see driving around town), at Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg.  It was in the shop with the back hatch open and a charger on the battery.  I was worried that my car wasn't actually ready as I hadn't seen it parked outside.  I'm sure they were getting the FCDIM flash that I was in for.

66% of my C-Max sightings have been in the dealers garage, LOL.

I saw this one at a McDonald's and I couldn't help but park next to it.  Unfortunately I was in a rush and didn't have the chance to ask the owner how she liked her C-Max so far.

8624933648_3f531cb3f8_z.jpg

I saw this one at a McDonald's and I couldn't help but park next to it.  Unfortunately I was in a rush and didn't have the chance to ask the owner how she liked her C-Max so far.

Wow that looks like my car!  I also spotted one parked by the Roanoke River where I live.  I was so excited because it was the first one I've seen parked.  It was red and from Ohio of all places.  I talked to the owner for a minute.  He said he likes his car and the gas mileage.  What's really weird is that while we were walking along the river with our dog I told my husband I was going to guess who the owner was and I was right.  I didn't ask hime if he heard about the forums but I'm going to see if I can find him.  I'll post a picture when I figure out the easiest way to post them.  

8624933648_3f531cb3f8_z.jpg

That is a rarity - go get yourself a lottery ticket dtorres! and GREAT CATCH by the way  :rockon:  

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

When spotting, don't get fooled as I did.  Its been sooooo long since we ordered ours that I think I've forgotten what they look like!  Was just driving into work this morning when I saw a red "C-Max" just ahead.  I parked quickly and hurried back to talk to the driver before he got away.  I'm thinking:

"Yes, he's still there - probably checking his mileage, brake score, etc - "

"Why are the wheels so different (really like the C-Max wheels)?  He must have after-market ones - maybe I can get an old one for a full size spare - "

"Can't quite make out the name yet, - oh - , its an Escape."

Hadn't seen the front yet - that's quite a give-away - and the wheels.

I think we've seen two on the road but its been some weeks back.

When spotting, don't get fooled as I did.  Its been sooooo long since we ordered ours that I think I've forgotten what they look like!  Was just driving into work this morning when I saw a red "C-Max" just ahead.  I parked quickly and hurried back to talk to the driver before he got away.  I'm thinking:

"Yes, he's still there - probably checking his mileage, brake score, etc - "

"Why are the wheels so different (really like the C-Max wheels)?  He must have after-market ones - maybe I can get an old one for a full size spare - "

"Can't quite make out the name yet, - oh - , its an Escape."

Hadn't seen the front yet - that's quite a give-away - and the wheels.

I think we've seen two on the road but its been some weeks back.

Ha...yeah...from a distance that look similar to other SUVs. However, after a while, your eyes become trained...no more grasshopper but become Yoda of the CMax spotting... :drool:

I am seeing more CMaxs now and these drivers are driving them fast - good to see. Yes, yes, I am in my FE :superhero:  mode most of the time.

I saw a grey SEL at the office next to mine yesterday. Drove into the lot and took a picture of mine next to theirs. Of course, I can't upload it :>) I was planning my stalking   contact maneuvers, but they weren't there today.....sigh.... maybe I was hallucinating?