Jus A CMax sighting...

Ha...yeah...from a distance that look similar to other SUVs. However, after a while, your eyes become trained...no more grasshopper but become Yoda of the CMax spotting... :drool:

I am seeing more CMaxs now and these drivers are driving them fast - good to see. Yes, yes, I am in my FE :superhero:  mode most of the time.

Jus I think we need a section in the forum called CMaxspotting as a variation from that movie trainspotting but all the posts for CMaxes seen in there.

So do I... :rockon:  one Adair :drool:

Jus I think we need a section in the forum called CMaxspotting as a variation from that movie trainspotting but all the posts for CMaxes seen in there.

Erh...this is the right section of the forum for it. I can't change the forum sub-section names, might have mod powers but not god-mod powers :)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

2013-04-12_14-22-03_574_zps6e1d4013.jpg

Spotted this grey one at Fort Eustis, VA. Couldn't help but pull up next to it in the lot.

Wait until the big event and hopefully we will have a parking lot full of them all at once?  It is an awesome sight.  Somebody local needs to bring a ladder so we can get a high up view of them all together for a group photo with a wide angle lens or fish eye.  if I'm there with my HD Video camera I can shoot it.

Wait until the big event and hopefully we will have a parking lot full of them all at once?  It is an awesome sight.  Somebody local needs to bring a ladder so we can get a high up view of them all together for a group photo with a wide angle lens or fish eye.  if I'm there with my HD Video camera I can shoot it.

Hee...get with the times mtb, its drone choppers now with camera, ladders are passé.

Hee...get with the times mtb, its drone choppers now with camera, ladders are passé.

sorry my budget will not permit that wonderful toy and a ladder will have to do for me.  Beside I put my spare coins into to my wannabuy fund for my new video toys :)

sorry my budget will not permit that wonderful toy and a ladder will have to do for me.  Beside I put my spare coins into to my wannabuy fund for my new video toys :)

yeah but the drone stuff will add another dimension to your business, might be worth exploring...jus sayin' ;)

yeah but the drone stuff will add another dimension to your business, might be worth exploring...jus sayin' ;)

good thought, hadn't thought of that aspect of my business.  Are those things quiet?  Can't be like my nitro gas R/C F-150.  Can't have a bunch of noise or smelly exhaust at events like an outdoor wedding or any outdoor event I'm filming.

Edited by mtb9153

good thought, hadn't thought of that aspect of my business.  Are those things quiet?  Can't be like my nitro gas R/C F-150.  Can't have a bunch of noise or smelly exhaust at events like an outdoor wedding or any outdoor event I'm filming.

Look it up mtb, I'm not into 'em but apparently these things are making headwaves with realtors using them to show off air views of the properties.

Look it up mtb, I'm not into 'em but apparently these things are making headwaves with realtors using them to show off air views of the properties.

A few years ago when Jerry was in Real Estate, he had a friend who used one to take ariel views. Great for larger properties, farms, scenic locations. He got some incredible shots.

So here I was in the Costco carpark in Simi. I normally park away from the other drivers...jus so they don't ding my car and then I have to post in that "I'm Mad" thread...stay away, stay away... :drop:

So I did my shopping, came back and this LOVELY brand spanking new dark gray Energi was parked next to mine...hee :)

8724304550_6212020328_z.jpg

I had to leave but it would have been nice to chat with the owner. May be one day he/she will claim the picture if they find this forum & thread.

And then on the 118 west, on my way to a job, I spot another brand spanking new CMax...

8724315504_8a9b4337e5_z.jpg

2 CMaxs in one day and it's not even over yet ;)

Cruised behind a pearl white SEL in my black SE for a while when in the San Fernando Valley recently. Wonder if it was One Of Ours?

Tripod-mounted action shots, eh? I'd better not pick my nose while driving near other C-Maxes out on the road...

Too funny :hysterical:

It wasn't my SEL Hotpotato, I would have spotted yer and your CMax would be in this thread :sing_rain:

Now today I spotted a black CMax at the Village @Mammoth but I was on the bus so I could not snap it. 1st CMax at Mammoth considering how much Ford spent on their Mammoth CMax ads here in CA.... :drool:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

We need bumper stickers with the forum address

I'm on it! Just made one online. White & clear so it can go on the back window. Top half says in big letters the question I always hear: "What is it?" Bottom half has the forum address.

If you like my design, you can order the identical one online: http://www.makestickers.com/DesignReorder.aspx?SKU=Sticker_3x10_Clear&DN=130510174800&cid=qu4tdqxjfruwfddnjxszurm3#.UY16YwUi0fE.email

Saw an SEL, steel roof and quite sure it was white platinum on I66 in VA on May 3rd.  We were on the way to the airport for a weeks vacation in Puerto Rico where I kept looking but didn't see any C-Maxs (at least not that I could be sure of).  But there are a ton of Fords there.

As driving home from work last Friday with my 6 day old adoptee, on a country road, I pass his twin going the opposite direction.  We exchanged waves and went on.  I think she was as shocked as I was.  On Sunday at a family get together.  I parked my Platinum Energi next to my father in law's Ice Storm SE.  I should have taken "family" photos.

As driving home from work last Friday with my 6 day old adoptee, on a country road, I pass his twin going the opposite direction.  We exchanged waves and went on.  I think she was as shocked as I was.  On Sunday at a family get together.  I parked my Platinum Energi next to my father in law's Ice Storm SE.  I should have taken "family" photos.

keeping CMax in the family...I like that.

This one comes with a good story...kinda reminds me of Adair and Jelly Bean.

I was heading east on Cochran Rd in Simi Valley and I saw this Candy Blue CMax up ahead.

8746285620_37cbbb83e3_c.jpg

I pulled up my cam and snapped the CandyBlue and I noticed this one had the sticker in the back and something on the antenna. Cool, a CMax owner who likes to adds stuff to the car :)

I could not help myself so I P&G past CandyBlue and as I glanced over to my left, I noticed it was a woman driver. She looked at me as I was passing by (surpised by this) and I gave her the thumbs up and pulled away while she ended up turning left on a street ahead.

I think she was watching me in the rear vision as I was watching her. The Candy Blue is real nice, real NICE! No wonder Adair :wub2:  Jelly Bean :rockon:

One day she might claim this picture, I did leave the stickers on but scubbed her plate for privacy :drool:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax