Waiting In The Shenandoah

SnowStorm

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, its snowing again - right now!

No way!!! I feel your pain! I think I'd cry if it started snowing here again right now.

Is it sticking? It won't stay around long, you know that! 

Think of it as *anti-drought* for the summer............

I know, that doesn't help at all........

No, it fizzled - only a few flakes on the ground this morning.  I understand there are many further north who just get too much but I'm with Jus.  "Snow is good", snow is cool, it feeds the ground water, its romantic and magical.  I might be nuts but I've always loved the stuff - just remember, we don't get that much here.  Only had the snow blower out once in the past two winters.

Hooray - here we go!  Just checked ETIS site and the build date is 10.04.2013.  Hadn't checked for window sticker for a while and its there too (and everything looks correct).  Date at bottom of sticker is 04/11/2013.  Our baby is on the way!  It seems silly getting this excited over a car - you guys are rubbing off on me!

happy%20feet.gif On its way!  WHOOoo WHOOoo WHOOOOoooooo Choo Choo Choo Choo ..... Clunk! :sad:

Oh no, cyberdman's kind report on blueovalforum says:

"In Transit - Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Csx Transportation ) Walbridge, OH Apr-14-2013, 18:43 ET"

I don't believe it, our baby is stuck in Ohio - sure hope she's OK. :baby:   Bring back the storks!

JohnnOhio - if you happen by the Csx yard in Walbridge, could you have a look for a white SE with the glass roof?

The trains are running again!   :happy feet:  Our baby arrived at Jessup, MD last Friday.  ETA is given as Apr 26 - sure hope that means we can pick it up then.  We can have a great drive planned for the weekend!  I'm going for 600 miles on the first tank!  Any "bets" that it can be done?  (Jus won't let me count "train miles"  :sad: or it would be easy!)

Hooray - here we go!  Just checked ETIS site and the build date is 10.04.2013.  Hadn't checked for window sticker for a while and its there too (and everything looks correct).  Date at bottom of sticker is 04/11/2013.  Our baby is on the way!  It seems silly getting this excited over a car - you guys are rubbing off on me!

YIPPEE!!! Let the countdown begin!!

And, honestly, I think it would be sad not to be excited! I mean, you're gonna be spending a lot of time in your car. It's a big deal! It should be EXACTLY what you want!! So go ahead, whoop and holler!! YOUR C-MAX is coming!

T-2, T-1...  Just talked to the dealer today - its on the truck and could arrive Thu or Fri.  Told them we would love to have it for this weekend and they said it should only take half a day to get ready - and glad when customers are excited!  Goodness!  Do some people order new cars without getting excited about its arrival?  How boring!

Ye-ha!  Our baby is here!  :happy feet: Pick it up TODAY at 4 pm. So if SnowStorm melts away and vanishes from the forum for awhile ..... its because we're out :seein' the USA in our - oops:

"Out makin' tracks in a Ford C-Max!"  :shift:

'bout time. Any more posts from you on this forum without you actually owning one would mean spending some cell time in Jus-Another-Mod cell for impersonating a Maxer...lol. Now go enjoy the car and stop posting mate till you get the thrill out of your pants.... :rockon: