2013 SEL 303A w/ Pano Roof Tuxedo Black/Black

Hatchman

Hello everyone.  Just went from a 14 year old car with 140 miles to a new C-Max Hybrid, SEL, 303A w/ Pano Roof, Tuxedo Black on Black interior. Never heard of the C-max a week ago, but scored a great deal on one and we love it!  Wife and I go out and figure out new stuff on the MFT every day.  First mod will be a little tint this Saturday, going 35% all around including the sunroof.  Got to keep it cool so we dont' have to run the A/C on high all summer. 

Love this car, just wanted to say hello. 

Edited by Hatchman

Got the windows tinted yesterday, 35% on every window, including the sunroof.  Nothing on the windshield.  I think I could have gone darker, but the legal limit is actually 50% on the front windows in VA, so the front windows are actually 15% too dark.  I don't think it will be a problem, though.  There is enough sunlight coming through the sunroof, even with the extra tint and screen closed to transmit enough light in the cabin to keep it from looking too dark.  That and the HUGE windshield letting in light.  

What do you think? 

gallery_664_47_1026841.jpg

gallery_664_47_2408782.jpg

gallery_664_47_452270.jpg

gallery_664_47_123273.jpg