2017 Ford C-Max

SDF

Hello,  Long story here.  We have owned a Ford C-Max for many years now,  Our first C-Max was a 2016 that was totaled in an accident with a Deer.  We searched and found a 2017 C-Max to replace it and have thouroughly enjoyed it.  Last fall we moved from Illinois to Marquette Michigan and found we need to purchase an all wheel drive for winter travel.  The C-Max just doesn't cut the cake up here with the snow.  So we cleaned it up and got ready to list it and then............... we were in Davenport Iowa in April when the car was in a hail storm.  We were going to list the car before the hail storm at $15,000.00.  It is obvious when you look closely at the car that it has hail damage.  However, you really don't notice the damage until you look closely.  The estimate for repair is over $3700.00.  Our insurance company is going to fix it and we are waiting for the repair shop to schedule.  They will not do a settlement.  This car has under 58,000 miles, all new tires, new rear shocks and all new brakes.  If anyone is interested in this car before repair I will be glad to have it detailed and photos sent.  I will be listing it after repair for sure.  I will entertain any offers.  Thank you for reading this and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have 

Anns car.jpg

Anns car 2.jpg