This came from under my seat...

BigRed

So on a trip we had a can of energy drink fall under the drivers seat and knock something loose. This piece came out when I hit the brakes.

http://76.191.127.130/Stuff/Car/2013-05-06T13-30-33_0.jpg

http://76.191.127.130/Stuff/Car/2013-05-06T13-30-33_1.jpg

Its an air duct of some type I think. Can someone else look under their drivers seat and see where this came from?

There's one under each seat. They pop into a hole in the floor. Look under the other seat and you'll see where it fits in and how it should look once attached. As I recall, you hold the vent at an angle, push the small end into the hole, and then swivel it horizontal so the wide end is pointing straight out at the rear passengers' feet. Had to pop mine in and out a couple times while installing my underseat amplifier.

Edited by HotPotato

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I dropped a Powerball ticket inside the cabin and had to go searching for it under the seats.  It was the first time I had really looked under the seats - I know, it has been about 9 months and while I vacuum the car, I hadn't really LOOKED under the seats. 

The little vent pieces that are supposed to direct heat to the rear seat passengers was in place properly on the passenger side.  But under the drivers seat was this piece of plastic vent that was not snugged into the vent slot and while I'm not the brightest guy out there, I could not find a way to make it fit and not point straight up to the bottom of the drivers seat.  

Since it is going back tomorrow for even more work on the creaking sound, I will have them look into this problem too.  You might check yours to see how it looks?