P0A92 - Actuator Stuck?

FarmerAdam

First off, a big thank you to everyone on these forums who recommended the FORScan app. The lite version is anything but lite!

I have a 2013 CMax SE with 148000 miles on it. I originally was getting a Cylinder Head temp code, but that is cleared up and now I’m getting P0A92, Actuator Stuck. I can find the code, but not the Actuator Stuck portion anywhere online. Anyone here have an idea?

• 2 months later...

@FarmerAdam Hi,

I have the same Error Code (P0A92-71 Actuator Stuck) on my 2013 Ford C max SEL. Did you find any fix for this error? I desperately need help. Thanks.

Also I have Error Code (P0A0A-13 Circuit Open).

I get "Stop Safely Now" message on the dashboard. Car will not start. Everytime I try to start the car, it shakes for a second and then "Stop Safely Now" message appears on the dashboard. ICE won't kick in.

Any help would be appreciated. Regards.

• 5 months later...
On 6/22/2023 at 3:54 AM, FarmerAdam said:

First off, a big thank you to everyone on these forums who recommended the FORScan app. The lite version is anything but lite!

I have a 2013 CMax SE with 148000 miles on it. I originally was getting a Cylinder Head temp code, but that is cleared up and now I’m getting P0A92, Actuator Stuck. I can find the code, but not the Actuator Stuck portion anywhere online. Anyone here have an idea?

Hello friend. Did you find out the reason related to this issue, since I have same problem