Last Post

Well, after 10 years and 40,000 miles we decided to trade our 2013 Energi in on a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.  It's been a good car except for the drop in battery capacity a few years ago (down to 13-15 ev miles) and all the recalls.  We are leasing and in 3 years hope to get back to a plug-in of some sort.  Looking at the paper work I was reminded and surprised that it had cost over $40,000 back in 2013.  Not much different from the value assigned to our Toyota in the lease.

Anyway, have enjoyed and benefited from the C-Max forums (RIP Energi forum) and thanks to all who have helped me make my Ford C-Max Energi ownership expedience more enjoyable and productive.  Pat

On 6/24/2023 at 3:07 PM, ArizonaEnergi said:

Well, after 10 years and 40,000 miles we decided to trade our 2013 Energi in on a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.  It's been a good car except for the drop in battery capacity a few years ago (down to 13-15 ev miles) and all the recalls.  We are leasing and in 3 years hope to get back to a plug-in of some sort.  Looking at the paper work I was reminded and surprised that it had cost over $40,000 back in 2013.  Not much different from the value assigned to our Toyota in the lease.

Anyway, have enjoyed and benefited from the C-Max forums (RIP Energi forum) and thanks to all who have helped me make my Ford C-Max Energi ownership expedience more enjoyable and productive.  Pat

Happy trails.  Hope the RAV4 is kind to you.