Steering seems off

yogabbas

Hi! I am new here and not a car person. I did search the forum to read all about steering problems in the CMAX. I had a 2017 CMAX Energi delivered to me today and I have 7 days to test drive it and can return it. I don't want to return it, because it only has 55,000 miles on it and is a beautiful Titanium model. But after driving it home today, I noticed the steering seems off. Not like an alignment problem, but kind of? It's hard to explain. But seemed like something was not working correctly. Took too much effort to steer it. I also have a 2016 CMAX hybrid (my teen drives that one) and that car has excellent steering and a smooth ride. After reading about steering issues in this forum I am a little nervous to keep the Energi. I can take it in to my local Ford dealer to have it looked at but they don't have any openings until well after my 7 day return period. Just wondering what I should ask if I take it in or if perhaps this is a sign of larger issues.