Help with loud grinding noise coming from engine bay - 2015 c-max sel

Tareku

Hello everyone!
I want to be an owner of this C-Max that I found. Really good shape and about 90k miles. Got all the fancy bells and whistles only problem is this noise coming from the engine bay. 
I have added the video of such noise as well so we can all hear it ?
The car drives just fine other than the noise at all speeds as far as I can tell, there are also no dash lights at all.
I am very new to this kind of vehicle so I have no idea what I am talking about but could this be the "usual" c-max eCVT replacement that is calling for help?
Thank you a ton ?

• 2 weeks later...

HI have the same exact sound coming from my car with 96.000 miles. It is a 2014 C-Max Hybrid. I have been looking at transmissions and can't find anything under $2800. Also, does anybody know if the transmission can be remove from the bottom without removing the entire engine.

• 3 weeks later...

HF35 Transmission just failed and the cost is $10K out of pocket. Sent this to the NHTSA (https://www.nhtsa.gov/) because Ford needs to recall these cars and fix the known transmission problem (see TSB 20-2219). If enough of this report this to the NHTSA as a safety problem, Ford will need to issue a recall. Please help! My car is in great condition but the cost of the transmission rebuild is exorbitant.