Lifetime Summary display question

I recently bought a used C-Max Energi and I'm trying to understand this display (see pic.)

I mostly use my Energi for short trips entirely in EV mode.

As I'm driving the Distance > EV km display does not change - it's stuck on 99999.9 km

The Regen km moves as does the odometer.

Also it seems unlikely that this 8 year old car was driven 99999.9 km in EV mode and yet the odometer total is only 123600 km.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make sense of these numbers?

Thank you.

EV Distances.jpg

Edited by George F
wrong photo

Likely the number is just maxed out and won't move any further. Not too surprising. There should be an option in the menus to reset the lifetime stats here and start over so it can accumulate once again. But then you'd have to keep external track of these previous numbers if that matters to you.

Also I wouldn't be too surprised to see 99.9% of the vehicle used in EV only operation. There were some members here early on who were REALLY particular about only operating in EV mode. I can't honestly think of any other explanation why the lifetime summary would show these numbers and not be legitimate. Even though this vehicle really isn't designed to be a full EV, it doesn't stop some from operating as such.

Thanks for your reply cr08.  You prompted me to re-check the Life Time MPG thread where I thought that I had seen others here posting EV distances well over 100 000 but now I realize that everyone else's EV distances also stop at 99 999.9.  I need new glasses.

Strange that Ford seems to have designed it that way.