What is going to happen to these unsold C-Maxes?

On the cars Laurel first spoke about, perhaps the options were wrong for the region. All had black interior and all the ones I checked also had the Pano roof. Either of those would normally have been a dealbreaker for me (except that I did end up with the roof and like it).

I would not have bought the combination for heat reasons that I wouldn't expect to be a big issue in Canada.

The dealership where we got Neytiri, at last check, had 4 C-Maxes for sale (2 were Energis). When we go in tomorrow, I'll recheck their inventory & ask them about TSB concerning the roof.

They pulled all the C-Maxes affected, & there are only 3 C-Maxes for sale right now (all have the pano roof).

EDIT: The dealership has 1C-Max SE with Package 203B that has the regular roof on it. The others are C-Max Energis with Pano Roofs.

Edited by mnrobitaille

On the cars Laurel first spoke about, perhaps the options were wrong for the region. All had black interior and all the ones I checked also had the Pano roof. Either of those would normally have been a dealbreaker for me (except that I did end up with the roof and like it).

I would not have bought the combination for heat reasons that I wouldn't expect to be a big issue in Canada.

I know black leather is a deal breaker for me.  Hubby's SUV had black leather which he loved and I hated.  I did notice that one Vancouver dealer had a car with the cream leather like we have and it sold quickly.  I  think it is more often men that love black leather.  I did notice Tdefny that all of the unsold cars had black leather and pano roof too. 

Jus how can you tell they were EVing???

You must be lucky to see so many. maybe Galpin is selling them like crazy there in the valley. im surprised i don't see more down here near me closer to Orange county.

Easy Peasy. Enjoying the evening, had the windows down and cruising next to her...she was quiet and so was Maxine.