The time draws nearer...

slampro

congrats slam. have a cool one on me and take her for a long spin around town. be good to her and she will return the favor.best part....we may ALL now return to our normal lives and not have to check in here every 5 mins to see if you got it or not :) :0 :happy feet: :worship: :wub2: :rockon: happy dance time.

Edited by salsaguy

Congratulations and best of luck with your new C-MAX.  We can now (all) collectively inhale/exhale and enjoy a sigh of relief.  I have only had mine for 2 weeks and already put on the Ford OEM Bumper Protector Applique as well as the Window Vent Shades so I can crack the widows open a bit to release the scorching interior heat when parked in the Sun.  Had my Daytime Running Lights activated/enabled after 3 Dealership attempts and now just starting to figure out how to operate all the Technology I (never) wanted and hope I can eventually bypass or put in a default mode that won`t lead to unnecessary aggravation. Some of us aging Dinosaurs or Old Dogs (could) learn new tricks but have zero interest in doing so. I personally would sooner see my Dentist for a "Gold Tooth" Crown then be concerned with mating my Cell Phone to "Blue Tooth" compatibility, just saying......