C-Max police cars

DR61

• 3 weeks later...

I was jus going to say that...I like the pin stripe. I was thinking, where are the Prii?....let me think about it...thats right, they did consider the Prii but the "acceleration by committee" meant campus police needs to take a vote each and every time the accelerator was pressed. Even the students walked faster from Building A to B which is 100 yards apart.... :lol2:

:stirpot:

While visiting the University of California Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, we came across several of these police cruisers!

Every College/University with a police force needs to think about doing this. How about the C-Max being used for Mall Security??

I think it looks great.  Was this an Energi?  Seems like the university campuses would be a natural for full electric or at least plug-in hybrid.  Am I seeing something built into the top (a hot dog roaster or something) ?

Nick

It's a regular C-Max Hybrid, as the plug-in port is not present there on the drivers' side.