Phone won't shut up!

A couple times my wife has missed a call on her cell phone while she was at work & afterwards got into the car. After entering the car her phone connects & starts ringing through the car then hangs up & starts all over again, & again, & again. Anybody else suffering with this craziness? At updates done already.

A couple times my wife has missed a call on her cell phone while she was at work & afterwards got into the car. After entering the car her phone connects & starts ringing through the car then hangs up & starts all over again, & again, & again. Anybody else suffering with this craziness? At updates done already.

Ah ha...I knew those aliens belonging to Adair would show up in someone's CMax.... :lol:

Seriously no, I've not seen any postings on this.  Sometimes after an update it may help to delete the old BT link and rehook it up. I have an S4 and it doesn't do that. However, with texting, it will upload to the card to read until such time you delete them. Sorry, not much help but lets see if someone else has seen this....