Tomorrow I am going to the dealership for the 8th time

pjurek99

How really happy I am today. I can drive a car! But... no navi, no sound, no bluetooth, no voice recognition, no radio. The system went literally dead, but I do really appreciate it. It is so quiet now, so tranquil, so peaceful. I do love my partially working car. I figured out it is really nice to have a car with the best possible feature - I can finally listen to the car itself. 

Now more seriously: it all died. I cannot turn it on. There is no sound. No voice recognition, no guidance. The phone is paired and re-paired after the master reset. Have everything recorded for some future proceedings.

On top of all that - the mileage dropped! I was driving as usual and after turning the car off it showed only 36 MPG!!! Why... Come on. Yesterday on my way back home I already noticed that the car was less powerful, less agile, more whining, more "loose".

Should I go there again? 9th time in 4.5 months?

How really happy I am today. I can drive a car! But... no navi, no sound, no bluetooth, no voice recognition, no radio. The system went literally dead, but I do really appreciate it. It is so quiet now, so tranquil, so peaceful. I do love my partially working car. I figured out it is really nice to have a car with the best possible feature - I can finally listen to the car itself. 

Now more seriously: it all died. I cannot turn it on. There is no sound. No voice recognition, no guidance. The phone is paired and re-paired after the master reset. Have everything recorded for some future proceedings.

On top of all that - the mileage dropped! I was driving as usual and after turning the car off it showed only 36 MPG!!! Why... Come on. Yesterday on my way back home I already noticed that the car was less powerful, less agile, more whining, more "loose".

Should I go there again? 9th time in 4.5 months?

Time to start over with a new dealer. I would use a site like dealerrater.com to find a dealer with high ratings for their Service Dept and go there. I wouldn't tell this new dealer about the failed fixes by the other dealer. I would just start new with your list of problems. If you're cordial and courteous you should get good customer service. If you're beligerent and have an attitude you'll get poor customer service.

Time to start over with a new dealer. I would use a site like dealerrater.com to find a dealer with high ratings for their Service Dept and go there. I wouldn't tell this new dealer about the failed fixes by the other dealer. I would just start new with your list of problems. If you're cordial and courteous you should get good customer service. If you're beligerent and have an attitude you'll get poor customer service.

They are trying. I am trying. We are striving for peaceful resolution. They are maybe more frustrated than I. They apparently opened the ticket with Ford. 

Same here trying to love car  door alignment never right  my touch sucks drivers door sensor never locks  and NOW sirus sent update  no audio Bluetooth or anything for 2 days 

"drivers door sensor never locks"

Before TSB 13-5-6 "HANDS FREE LIFTGATE FEATURE INOPERATIVE " I could get the lift gate to open 1 out of dozens of tries, same for external door locks.

My wife was just the opposite, both worked every time.

I eventually stopped trying :gaah: .

After the TSB the lift gate works almost every time.

A few days ago I tried the door lock...IT WORKS... :salute: