Darned MFT upgrades!!!

Laurel

Hey Laurel,

Something is not right with your upgrade. try the reset, then try to get it reinstalled if its no better. If you don't have any luck out there with your dealer, maybe try West Coast Ford/Lincoln out here in Maple Ridge. They seemed pretty eager to play with our C-max when it came in, and knowledgeable. They called a couple times to find out what my actual mileage has been, and got me to come in and talk to a potential C-max Energi customer once.

p.s. - 17,000 km on ours so far, things still going perfect!. Best car we have ever owned between the two of us.

p.p.s. - going to get really cold for us next week!! :(

Ryan I think it seems okay now--very similar to working like it did before the upgrade.  We were reluctant to take it in for the MFT upgrade as it was perfect before.  I just hope we don't have any more recalls in the near future.  Our car is basically problem free so I don't like them monkeying around and spoiling things.  They took almost 3 days with that MFT upgrade that was so disappointing.  Supposedly that was to take 3 or 4 hours.  Yes, I am tracking the weather as they say 0 C for most of next week with possibly -8 at night.  We have Anna's Hummingbirds year round so it is a huge task to keep their nectar unfrozen during these cold snaps.  I am going to go look for an outside warming lamp tomorrow to put up near one of the feeders under the house overhang --so they can go there if it gets too deadly cold for them.