Any in the SW?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I saw one driving around a HEB grocery store the other day :) (guess Houston is more SE than SW)

Well If you do consider Houston as being part of the SW (being originally from NY I do, and SE is Florida), Then there's a new White SEL in town. Haven't taken it to HEB yet though.

In Scottsdale area, have seen one red and one white on the road.  My dealer can't seem to keep them in stock, I got lucky and a dealer order vehicle was just off-loaded at the train yard when I decided to purchase, was the color, interior and options I wanted.  Maybe it was just meant to be!

Almost 500 miles, and only filed up once, my gauge is still on full from the first fill-up.  As Kevin on teh The Office says:  "N-I-C-E"

In Scottsdale area, have seen one red and one white on the road.  My dealer can't seem to keep them in stock, I got lucky and a dealer order vehicle was just off-loaded at the train yard when I decided to purchase, was the color, interior and options I wanted.  Maybe it was just meant to be!

Almost 500 miles, and only filed up once, my gauge is still on full from the first fill-up.  As Kevin on teh The Office says:  "N-I-C-E"

Mine is Ruby Red and I work in Scottsdale so it may have been me.

I saw a gray or silver (can't remember) one near Hayden and McDowell, was that you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...