Easiest/Best Way for Photos

ScubaDadMiami

As some of you may have noticed, I have been offline for a while. I just spent the last 5,403 miles driving from Miami to Maine and back. I was going to try to post a trip report, but I still have issues with loading photos.

Apparently, there is a limit to the storage space--even though the message at the bottom of the loader says that there is unlimited, because I was able to load a number of photos before receiving a pop-up message about being over my limit. So, I am looking for my alternatives.

From what I can see, I don't have the ability to have more than one photo album in the gallery. Is there a way to create additional albums? I sure don't see it.

I don't want to go back and start deleting old photos. What are my options?

I am not looking to start opening accounts at third party photo sites, downloading software and the like, just to be able to post some photos here. I want the easiest possible solution. Every other web site allows me to post photos without having to resort to having yet another online external solution. So, I think I will quickly get tired of jumping through hoops just to do so here.

If the only way to do this is to go elsewhere, what is the absolute least hassle method that will involve the least number of steps?

Attachment space is limited and photo album space is limited. I personally use photobucket. It's really easy to upload photos from my phone with the app and then I use the "URL" link to show photos in posts or like below in my signature of our Focus Electric. Others have commented about using Facebook. You can create a special album on Facebook for "car pics" and then use those links to post pics here. I'm not a Facebook user so I don't know how that works.

I know that creating another login isn't ideal, but photobucket was very easy for me to setup and has been very easy to use.

Remember that if you delete any photos from your Forum photo album or attached photos you will be deleting those photos from your previous posts.

• 2 weeks later...