Lug wrench location????

WannaCMAX

Cannot get lug nuts off new to me car.

They are swollen 19mm ALUMINUM lugs afaict.  Tapped socket onto lug, but it wont turn, need more torque.  Looking for factory lug wrench that I can "foot".

No spare tire , cannot find lug wrench, assuming there is no lug wrench from factory.   It is missing or hidden in a crevice somewhere?

What a stupid, stupid, stupid design. 

Edited by WannaCMAX

You didn't get a lug nut wrench. Or a jack. Or a spare. You should find a funnel.... 

Ford gave you a tire repair kit and pump, so if goo-n-go doesn't fix it, you call a tow truck. As for the lug nuts, find a garage that doesn't overtorque. I replaced front rotors due to corrosion, but my lug nuts never swelled. In the meantime, get a breaker bar, or a length of pipe to extend your lever arm. Much better than standing on it. 

Have fun,

Frank

17 minutes ago, fbov said:

You didn't get a lug nut wrench. Or a jack. Or a spare. You should find a funnel.... 

Ford gave you a tire repair kit and pump, so if goo-n-go doesn't fix it, you call a tow truck. As for the lug nuts, find a garage that doesn't overtorque. I replaced front rotors due to corrosion, but my lug nuts never swelled. In the meantime, get a breaker bar, or a length of pipe to extend your lever arm. Much better than standing on it. 

Have fun,

Frank

These are either overtorqued, frozen, or deformed.  Sadly I've set an appointment with dealership to remove and replace.  They agreed to use aftermarket part.

Hopefully I can manage to do them myself to save trip to the dealer.

Edited by WannaCMAX