First Ford :)

Irakli

Congrats!   As others have commented, you need to figure out the trim package it came with.  My 2014 has the 303A package, which includes pretty much every available option (although I think there were a couple of option not included in the 2013 packages that had to be purchased separately).  

There is a sticker on the bottom of the power tailgate (visible when open) that shows how to operate the Hands Free action  (with the fob in your pocket, move your foot front and back under the center of the rear license plate, not side to side.)  Also, that black piece on the windshield in front of the rearview mirror is where the rain sensor is stored, and since you have that, I believe you have the automatic wipers.    I see that you have the little round sensors on the bumpers so I also think you have the parking assist.  Does it have NAV?   Are there any buttons at the bottom of the center stack with "Auto P" or "P" on them?     Also, the fact that you have the panoramic roof makes me think you probably have everything.  It was the most expensive option available.     

Thank you guys.

Its my firs ford and I know about cmax only, from internet  ? My car now is in the way and it will be in my country after two-three month ? 

My friend has Ford fusion 2014 Hybrid and with forscan we reprogrammed some features:
1.reverse gear mirror tilt

2.equalaiser on radio

3.corner light (blind area) with foglight by steering wheel. 

May I do this on my Cmax? :))))