Passenger side mirror question

funny you mentioned that, i was pushing on it last night - i noticed the drivers doesn't have it.

how about take a hammer to it and report back your results  ;)    :confused:

Mate, you're Mr Puddle LED....how'about u pull the rubber and mirror a lil more and reporting back... :drool:

I believe its the antenna for the GPS device that the NSA installed in all recent US automobiles.  I removed mine the same day I removed my implant.

Great, we've turned this thread into an alien implant discussion... :hysterical:  Whats next...someone bang that button hard and make their CMax into a Dr.Who Tardis.... :runaway: 

:stirpot:

funny you mentioned that, i was pushing on it last night - i noticed the drivers doesn't have it.

how about take a hammer to it and report back your results  ;)    :confused:

This reminded me of a true story a friend told me about what happened to him last weekend.

He was in his garage and picked up a bin to move it - it was the top item in a stack of things. Under the bin was a hammer, which fell and landed square on his foot. In frustration he picked up the hammer and proceeded to look for a place to fling it. He mentioned actually thinking... no, that way and I'll break a window... etc. Anyway, he ended up flinging it behind him into a darker other corner of the garage. Unfortunately, in that corner was an old riding lawn mower. It hit the tire at just the wrong angle, and came flying back at him and struck him on the back of the head. He was later seen entering the living room of his house with a t-shirt covered in blood to ask his wife to take him to the emergency room. I think it resulted in 7 stitches. He showed me the doctor's handiwork.

When he was relaying this tale to me a few days later, he had me in stitches. I nearly blew a gasket, I was laughing so hard. In fairness - he was laughing too as he was telling the tale - so I don't think I was being overly insensitive. 

But anyway - be careful with those hammers. I know I've started to eye them suspiciously lately.  

Edited by Riddley

Whsts the plastic nipple on the bottom of the passenger side mirror? What's the purpose?

I see that a lot. I think my explorer's headlights have nipples.  (That is not supposed to be joke, I'm serious. :) ).

I wonder if it has something to do with molding process.

O'rely...is someone afraid to say "nipple"?

Nipple...NiPpLe..nIPPle...NiPpLe.... :sing_rain:

On a more serious note, I emailed my Galpin Service Manager, he's does not have any idea what that nipple rubber bit is either, He's searched the manual he did not come up anything. He thinks its a pivot point. If anyone has more success, let us all know what this NIPPLE thing is...or is that nipple...NipplE..... :hysterical: 

:stirpot:   RachelInLA... :woot: