I have it (don't know what version) with 1 button transmitter and long range antena receiver. How can I programming it??
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Pursuit pro 9056E (pro9056e)
No replies to this topic
Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:31 PM
Example to set passive arming:
1) Turn the ignition key to the on position.
2) Press and release the valet/programming switch 3 times (Siren Chirps).
3) Turn the ignition key off, then on, Siren chirps 2 times.
4) Press the pushbutton switch six times to advance to features 6, Pass/Act Arm, then use the lock button
of the transmitter to select two chirps "Passive Arm".
5) To exit the programming mode, turn the ignition key off more than 6 seconds. Siren sounds a short chirp
followed by a long Chirp.
AND: then use the lock button of the transmitter to select two chirps "Passive Arm". What button is it - on the 1 button transmitter , or ford key transmitter ??
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users