Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Overhead lights stay on
1 reply to this topic
Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:52 AM
I'm confused on the operation of the overhead lights. They stay on no matter which switch I push even while driving. I believe that the back seat lights were messed with beforehand. I don't know if one switch is keeping everything on. All doors are shut. I triple checked. Very confused.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users