Best Answer ptjones , 17 April 2016 - 12:47 PM
Changed oil & filter in my 2015 Cmax Hybrid- now how do I reset oil monitor message? Can't find anything in owners manual? Can it be that difficult? Thanks!
fbov posted this in oil change tread:
1. Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
2. Press both the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
3. Keep both pedals fully pressed.
4. After three seconds, the Service: Oil reset in prog. message will be displayed.
5. After 25 seconds, the Service: Oil reset complete message will be displayed.
6. Release both the accelerator and brake pedals.
7. The Service: Oil reset complete message will no longer be displayed.
8. Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Good Luck, PaulGo to the full post