Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:02 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:10 PM
The Owners Manual says not too. I think a few have tried though.
Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:33 PM
Twice or so a year, I have towed brush to the dump at the cottage in a small 4x4 box trailer, probably 3 feet high to keep sight lines.
The front end is noticeably lighter handling. There's no way I would see anything more than this towed with my C-Max.
Solution? Rent what you need for occasional towing. Buy what you need if more serious. But keep the C-Max for routine driving to save $$ to get what you need.
- JAZ likes this