My 2013 C-Max Hybrid recently started showing a warning light for "Mobility Tire Kit". I know that this is just a warning light for the Kit (I guess to inspect it) , and you can hit OK to make it temporarily go away. However, the warning light comes on every time I start my engine, does anyone know how to reset it so it doesn't keep lighting up each time I start the ignition?
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Mobility Tire Warning Light
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users