Custom Search

Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Here's some member benefits:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Hybrid Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Audio Issue

Audio speakers sound radio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   missJ

missJ

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMI
  • My C-MAX's Year:2013
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-Max Hybrid

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

Hello:

I have a 2013 Ford C-Max. I was hit in the passenger side last summer (2017) and had to have my door was replaced. After that, my horn went out, so I took it back and they said they had to replace the entire steering column. Around the time that I got it back from the horn not working, we were coming home from a long trip, and my speakers popped and I had no sound. Radio buttons and screen were all good, but nothing was coming out of the speakers. We went to the gas station, turned off the car, went into the store, and came back out, started the car, and we had sound again. My speakers have been doing this periodically for months now, I have had it at the dealership 2 times, and they cannot figure out what is going on with it. This week, it has gotten worse, every time I get in the car, the radio comes on for about 3 seconds and then it's out. So if anyone has any certainty to what might be causing this. Please let me know. Thank you!   

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Audio, speakers, sound, radio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·