Welcome to the C-MAX Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create photo albums and post images. . .more!
Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:29 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 26 January 2019 - 12:03 PM
It’s fuse 79, 15 A that should be pulled. Fuse 69 is the instrument panel. You will need to remove the glove box.
1) remove panel under glove box - 2 pull off / push on fasteners
2) pop off right side panel from dash and open glove box
3) I believe there are 4 screws - 2 underneath and two upper to remove box
4) the Body Control Module and fuses should be exposed.
5) disconnect the many connectors from BCM
6) don't know how BCM comes out - maybe push tabs or screws
7) hopefully you can then see what happened.
Edited by Plus 3 Golfer, 26 January 2019 - 12:31 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users