My new Candy Blue CMax SE

HannahWCU

Bought a Candy Blue CMax SE with equipment group 203A and Light Stone interior this weekend.  I really wanted a CMax with just Myford Touch (202A) and the Winter Package, but it seems its hard to find one that way here in North Carolina (LOL).  I got the deal I wanted and ended up going home with it.  I absolutely LOVE the color and my CMax! Pictures to come!

Edited by HannahWCU

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dtorres" data-cid="6968" data-time="1358828715"><p>

Same here wanted 202 ended up with 203. Glad I did though the Nav has come in handy several times even if the MFT can be glitchy sometimes. Plus the power lift gate is nice to have.</p></blockquote>

Same here, I didn't think I would want nor need the power liftgate, but both me and the wife have found it handy.

Edited by HannahWCU

Congrats!  I have ordered the Ice Storm with Leather Stone interior.....I have not been able to find any dealers with a CMax on the lot.....so haven't actually been able to look at the interior stone color...  Is it more of a grey color or tan color?  Thanks!

pkay,

I have the Medium Light Stone leather in my Blue Candy SEL and I really like it. It's more light tan-ish than grey. The darker trims complement the light stone color of the seats. I didn't want all black because it's..........well, dark.........and because it will be so hot in the summer. I had this color interior on my Jeep Liberty and it was no problem to keep clean.

On another note, have you been, or are you going to the Auto Show?

Interestingly, the C-Maxs with the stone interior I've see thus far at the Caifirnia do not have darker trim around the seats. I saw photos here on he forum somewhere that had the darker trim and thought my eyes were playing tricks. All the stone interiors I've seen, have one color...Wondering is they're doing different Colors for different regions...

http://www.frontierford.com/inventory-details/title/san-jose-ca-santa-clara-new-2013-ford-c-max-hybrid/vehicleid/510872813-00130306

pkay,

I have the Medium Light Stone leather in my Blue Candy SEL and I really like it. It's more light tan-ish than grey. The darker trims complement the light stone color of the seats. I didn't want all black because it's..........well, dark.........and because it will be so hot in the summer. I had this color interior on my Jeep Liberty and it was no problem to keep clean.

On another note, have you been, or are you going to the Auto Show?

Speaking of the Auto Show, I sat in the Ice Storm/Stone Energi they have on the floor there last night.  It is definitely more of a tan color than I remember seeing when shopping for my Edge last year even though it's supposedly the same color.  Also, the show cars obviously take more abuse than a normal car, but the leather had noticeable discoloration from a constant stream of people in blue jeans getting in and out.  This isn't unique to Ford, but most of the cars with lighter interiors were this way.