New Owner

wait4me

Thanks for asking Ron. The answer is no.

But... I have a feeler out on the blue oval site, hoping to hear something soon, AND in another week I plan to hit up the gal on the ford Facebook page again. Hopefully before I have to resort to such measures the window sticker will be available and I will know at least a build date. I am hoping both cars come in at the same time- my dad ordered one too. I may go MIA after it arrives lol.

Roggie, I got my window sticker on 11.23.12, the build date was 11.24.12, and I took possession of the car on 11.29.12. Now granted I only live about 30 miles from where it was assembled.

Check out this website    http://www.researchmaniacs.com/Ford/TrackFactoryCarOrders.html

I think there might be a phone # at the end that you can call for more updates.

Good luck! We'll all keep our fingers crossed that you hear something soon.

And that goes out to Rachel too!

I guess We've been real lucky.  Ordered on 12/03/12 VIN and window sticker 12/19/12 and built the day they said it would be built 01/08/13.  The one little glitch is that the delivery was slid 4 days.  Was scheduled for today but now the 02/01/13.  But it is suppose to be in town now at the Kent WA rail yard.

Rachel, I sure hope you get some good news soon.

• 3 weeks later...

YES, YES, YES I will pick up my C Max at 2:00 pm today...today we have snow in Montreal, and the car is on summer or four season tires I don't no. But I have to find winter tires as soon as possible, It is the law in Quebec, you must have winter tires on your vehicle from 15 November to 15 March.

It is the law in Canada, you must have winter tires on your vehicle from 15 November to 15 March

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/uploads/gallery/album_38/gallery_304_38_1137864.jpg

Edited by Roggie 51