Cold snap, dead car...

stolenmoment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those following along at home, my 12V battery has survived later, deeper cold snaps down to 0F with apparently no trouble so far.  I'm in the Boston suburbs, and the temps have been all over the place in the last few weeks.

The EV+ came back after a few days, although so far it's just around home, reasonably enough.  I hit enough different grocery stores that it hasn't taken a liking to any of them.  I will sorta miss passing within sight of my office or my son's school and seeing the EV+ light up.

Dennis

• 1 month later...

My 12V battery died today and it has done this almost exactly on an annual basis. Each time, I've had roadside assistance come to jump start. It has always been fine once it got jump started. Not interested in heading to the stealership and having them replace the 12V battery as I've read through others on the forum with no particular result from that. But just as an FYI here's the exact dates that the 12V has needed a jump. It's a cold hard fact that there's a problem, of course, and no solution.

Roadside Assistance
Claim:  | Date: 2/26/2022
Roadside Assistance
Claim:  | Date: 2/17/2021
Roadside Assistance
Claim:  | Date: 2/1/2019
Roadside Assistance
Claim:  | Date: 2/6/2018
Roadside Assistance
Claim:  | Date: 1/24/2017