It's a Two-fer!

I have a couple maxes in SD, but few and far between.

Today I saw 2!  The first was in an AVIS rental car lot (guess they are starting to make these available for rent). The other was in a Best Buy parking lot -- Ice Storm SE.  I parked next to it, and went into the store.  When I came out, the owner was driving away.

Guess we're getting more popular!

We could have a contest with a prize (the first download the Sync update!)  :)

Re: Prii:  Since I've gotten my Max, I can't tell you the number of those suckers I've noticed, sometimes 3 or 4 within a 1/2 mi. on the freeway.  I do confess, I've always liked the look of them, and probably would have gone with one if I hadn't found the C-max (made in America, and all).

And BTW: what the heck are we doing up so late prowling the forum?  And a good night to all!

We could have a contest with a prize (the first download the Sync update!)   :)

Re: Prii:  Since I've gotten my Max, I can't tell you the number of those suckers I've noticed, sometimes 3 or 4 within a 1/2 mi. on the freeway.  I do confess, I've always liked the look of them, and probably would have gone with one if I hadn't found the C-max (made in America, and all).

And BTW: what the heck are we doing up so late prowling the forum?  And a good night to all!

Mate long story, lets not go there  :runaway: 

Fixored my avatar.

Getting excited about Saturday.  Have to leave SD by 6:00am to make it for my 8:00 appt.

No way will I get up that early to head down there, thats for the birds...or :worship: dedication to the Maxer

Me, I'd rather sleep in and then cruise on down there latah in the arvo  :shift:

And those of you attending will now have faces to match with names/avatars/car names, etc.

Just imagine how many of us will be online next Saturday/Sunday waiting for updated info from the event!

Not likely, I'll be in stealth mode and innocuous, blend in with the rest of the other CMax owners, no photographic evidence I was ever there... :superhero: 

If there are time slots, then will there be more than one event? Any idea how many are invited to each time slot?

No idea at this Adair but we all could choose any time slot between 8 and 2 or something like that and who knows, it would all depend on how many engineers Ford decides to send. Remember its a 2 to 3 hr event so its quality time with these folks  :)