Just got Maxie's Birthday

JohnnOhio

• 4 weeks later...

I also found that rubber piece in my center compartment. It is a divider for the cup holder if anyone hasn't figured it out. I hadn't seen a post with the answer about it. My first tank of gas won't be a good one. My sister drove it Friday(she drove like she stole it) and now someone will be driving it from the dealership to put on window tint.The second tank will tell the tail if I know how to drive it. I had the average to 37.8 with 300 miles on the odometer.I bet it will be way below that when I get her back. They gave me a Escape to drive in the meantime. Mileage stinks but at least they didn't shoehorn me into a tiny car.

The weather around here is still below freezing. Is it ever going to warm up?

Not doing fuelly yet. Too many other things to set up right now.(sync services, questionaire's from ford and the dealership, all the things in the car ect...) I will once everyone stops sending me stuff to fill out.

Weather is still cold. First day of Spring. Last year it was 83 degrees 30 degrees above normal. This year 35 degrees, 20 degrees below normal with no end in sight.

Just picked up my baby. She got fabric and paint protector. They detailed her all nice and shiny. They contracted out to have window tint put on for me. Whoever drove it must have kept it floored. They put 50 miles on it and used a quarter tank of gas. My average MPG was 38.1 with a half left of my first tank. It has a quarter tank left now and average MPG of 36.2 when I pick her up. I managed to gain a couple points on the way home to 36.4. Now hopefully I won't have to drop her off anywhere for quite a long while. I think I will reset my lifetime average when I fill up so that I can gage my driving rather than me and whoever was driving.

I waited until 1000 miles to reset the lifetime readout -- figured the first 1000 were a giveaway.

BTW: if you just want to reset the mpg number, go to the Inform display, and then press the OK button.  It will reset to zero for all the displays that show it.