Laurel laurel

RachelnLa

We used to drive over to Slidell just for those drive-through bars.

New Orleans and the bayou are just about the only things I miss from the south.

Maybe a little bit of the Florida panhandle, and boiled peanuts. ;)

I certainly don't miss the heat or the bugs. But I love New Orleans and the bayou despite the muggy creepy crawly.

We "camped" on the French Quarter last year, it was so much fun - but I felt inadequate with my little tiny truck camper next to all those million dollar RVs.

We're home from the holiday to the Mayan Riviera.  Had a great time, but the humidity was beyond anything we have ever experienced.  Beaches were beautiful and we snorkeled with the giant turtles.  Nice to be back home.  Tip started up just fine and she is still her reliable self.  Still waiting for Spring here--temps do get up to about 10C during the day, but right now we have torrential rain--ugh!  How did the visit to Irvine go for those who attended?  I can't find a thread on it.  Rachel it sounds like you and Rainette are bonding LOL.  I saw your question about re-setting the gas thingy, but I don't know the answer--sorry.

We're home from the holiday to the Mayan Riviera.  Had a great time, but the humidity was beyond anything we have ever experienced.  Beaches were beautiful and we snorkeled with the giant turtles.  Nice to be back home.  Tip started up just fine and she is still her reliable self.  Still waiting for Spring here--temps do get up to about 10C during the day, but right now we have torrential rain--ugh!  How did the visit to Irvine go for those who attended?  I can't find a thread on it.  Rachel it sounds like you and Rainette are bonding LOL.  I saw your question about re-setting the gas thingy, but I don't know the answer--sorry.

Laurel, give this a go: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/index.php?/topic/1306-ford-cmax-irvine-pow-wow/

• 7 months later...