Just Picked my Baby

Just brought my baby home. Love It!!!! Just drove normal was watching for deer. I was not paying attention to how I was doing and noticed I was cruising in EV. Filled half the screen with leaves without trying.

My boss asked how fast did it go. I told him its a hybrid, the only thing I'll be passing in it are gas stations. He won't be passing anyone in his Toyota Yarus either. Lol

Ten miles of the freeway I travel to work just got a bunch of orange barrels. They will be widen it for the next 3 years so I'll be traveling the back roads to avoid the mess. Maxi will excel on the ride to and from work on this route.

I'll keep everyone posted on my experience and mileage.

Cold start to the day 20 degrees. Factory remote start works and of course the bum warmers.mmm......  I still have a lot of setting up to do. Used my ipod this morning. Worked just fine. Was having trouble changing lanes on the way into work. I had a few people pacing me this morning looking me over. I could just hear them. WHAT IS IT? :headscratch: So thats a C Max. My boss and his wife are thinking of getting one. He wanted to know how I like it so far. I told him that on the way home last night I was trying to turn on the radio. Then I thought What am I doing :doh: Voice command. Yea!! That's the ticket. He loved it. Well back to work. Is it time to go home yet?

Just brought my baby home. Love It!!!! Just drove normal was watching for deer. I was not paying attention to how I was doing and noticed I was cruising in EV. Filled half the screen with leaves without trying.

My boss asked how fast did it go. I told him its a hybrid, the only thing I'll be passing in it are gas stations. He won't be passing anyone in his Toyota Yarus either. Lol

Ten miles of the freeway I travel to work just got a bunch of orange barrels. They will be widen it for the next 3 years so I'll be traveling the back roads to avoid the mess. Maxi will excel on the ride to and from work on this route.

I'll keep everyone posted on my experience and mileage.

Congrats on getting your new C-MAX!  :shift:

Cold start to the day 20 degrees. Factory remote start works and of course the bum warmers.mmm......  I still have a lot of setting up to do. Used my ipod this morning. Worked just fine. Was having trouble changing lanes on the way into work. I had a few people pacing me this morning looking me over. I could just hear them. WHAT IS IT? :headscratch: So thats a C Max. My boss and his wife are thinking of getting one. He wanted to know how I like it so far. I told him that on the way home last night I was trying to turn on the radio. Then I thought What am I doing :doh: Voice command. Yea!! That's the ticket. He loved it. Well back to work. Is it time to go home yet?

Nice experience, nothing like figuring out the goodies..oh, cool it does this, oh, cool it does that. I had people, when I park in Costco, walking around my car a few days ago and I happily recant my experience with the car and also let them sit in the drivers seat, turn on the ignition and show 'em my mpgs...they love that, and they were driving an F250. 

We are the start group for the CMaxs and by the end of this year, everyone will know what a CMax is...who knows, 5 years down the line the CMax will be as established as the Prii and Gen 3 will be doing 100 eMPG. As I said to Ford at Irvine, "if this is what you do with a 1st Gen, I hate to think to how sweet the Gen 2 will be".

Good stuff, please continue to share your "oooh its a CMax" stories  :)