C-Max in Pennsylvania

we live in brooklyn and have had our car since dec. 3. have never seen another CMax anywhere--and i really look! so imagine my surprise and joy when i finally saw one on rt. 80 in PA on a trip to visit family!!! got so excited, honking the horn, waving, etc. sad when I got no response. i think the poor driver thought i was some road rage person honkin cause he passed me. oh well. i guess it wasn't anyone from this forum!!

I'm in PA, around Harrisburg, but I'm sure it wasn't me.  I would have figured it out if another C-Max was behind me.

I did pass another one identical to mine in Hershey and my wife thinks there may be one a few blocks away from where we live.  I haven't seen it yet to confirm, but my wife is better at identifying cars from sight than I am.

The lot I bought mine at keeps selling them one or two at a time.  You'd think they would get more in stock. I'm not sure they had any to test-drive after I bought mine.

We have had our C-Max since the end of November and we have yet to see another one on the road.  BUT I had the first person ask me about the C-Max when I was at the grocery store the other day.  He stood watching me park and said he was very interested in the C-Max.  First thing out of his mouth was "how is the mileage".  I said that the Canadian 4.0 and 4.1 was only happening downhill LOL.  But I said the mileage improves as the climate warms up here and after the car is warmed up.  I was very honest with him about everything.  i.e. the battery issues and the MFT glitches that others experience.  He drives an older PT Land Cruiser and he wanted to see the space with the seats down.  He seems sold--has a friend with a Ford dealership and is hoping to get a deal.  I talked his head off.  I see the dealers here really aren't bringing in more C-Max Hybrids, but a few now have the Energi's.

• 4 weeks later...