Our 1st hybrid and a C-Max

leenanj

Greetings all C-Max owners!

We have had our C-Max for about three weeks now.

We looked at most of the hybrids out there and came close to buying a Prius.

Then we stumbled apon the C-Max at the dealer not even knowing they existed yet.

Sitting on the showroom floor was a fully loaded White Platinum with leather white stone seats
and it was love at first sight.

After a test drive my wife and I had to have it.

After three road trips and a little over one thousand miles we love it even more.

We live over 5000 feet in moutainous terrain and our average MPG has been 42.5 even with the cold temperatures so we are very happy
with that and figure it can only get better with warm weather.

I have seen a lot of complaints about the Sync but ours has performed flawlessly, my wife even added a picture of all the grandkids to the nav screen.

-Jim

Glad to hear that you found the C Max. I also test drove a Prius to see how they were. Didn't, like the dash layout and the slow exceleration. The C Max has them beat hands down. This is also my first hybrid and loving everything about the CMax.

Welcome to the forum. This is the place to find out all about your new car. Have any questions.? Ask away. Everyone here is happy to to help.

Welcome & congrats Jim on the new C-max! 

Ours was a similer experience, being swept away by the remarkable C-Max.  (Can't grouse enough about the silly-dash Prius)

Sadly our C-Max has been out of commission for awhile for a body repair and I am in serious withdrawal. Anxious to get it back.  Jump on that Fuelly site and help us pull up those MPG numbers.

Nick 

Edited by C-MaxSeattle

Welcome leenanj....

Nice to see someone with a CMax that climbs mountains  ;)   &  :rockon:

I for one, can truly atest that the extra HP grunt Ford gave us HELPS A TON with hill or mountain climbing. I had so much climbing and going up and down the hills around Malibu this afternoon. Do also check out my Mammoth Mountain threads for some really nice pictures and some statistics that my Maxine has been accumulating.

Enjoy the forum and always feel free ask questions, nothing is too silly to ask over here  :)

PS We may take the mickey out of you but its very  :wub2:...cheers  ;)