Finally Made the Purchase

Bad news!

The car that was to come from another dealership was sold before I could reserve it. Now I have to order what I want. My dealer already has an allocation for an SEL so they are turning that into my order. Apparently that will make things a little faster but it will still be a multi-week wait.

Since I'm placing a special order I changed the color to Blue Candy.

Bad news!

The car that was to come from another dealership was sold before I could reserve it. Now I have to order what I want. My dealer already has an allocation for an SEL so they are turning that into my order. Apparently that will make things a little faster but it will still be a multi-week wait.

Since I'm placing a special order I changed the color to Blue Candy.

Blue Candy is really nice, I was very surprised how good this car looks on the road, spot and passed one about a week ago...yeah...the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...hope Maxine is not mad at me... :shift:

As my husband told me - order what you want, don't settle. I love the color and all the options. So glad I listen to that man!

You're so lucky. Occasionally my wife would say..."hey buy any $500+ driver anytime honey, don't settle"........oh.......ohh....that was a dream...... ;)